How to use
- Use every morning and night.
- Wet soap.
- Massage into wet skin to form a rich lather
- Wash off with water.
- Avoid face. Store in a soap dish or dry surface.
The nitty gritty
- Our deeply-hydrating Shea Butter adheres to the Global Shea Alliance and supports women-owned businesses in Ghana.
- Crushed juniper berries sourced from the mountains of the U.S.’s Pacific Northwest mildly buff away dead skin cells providing ultimate cleanliness.
- Amazonian Clay sourced from the Amazon Rainforest helps remove skin impurities and detoxifies skin.
- Larch tree extract creates a barrier on the skin to help lock in moisture.
- Rainforest Alliance certified™️ palm oil gives our soap its solid form.
Made with Natural Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate (Or) Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin (Plant-Derived), Coconut Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Gluconate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Kaolin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit (Juniper Berries).
- Reducing the effects of aging
- Promoting skin elasticity
- Guarding against pollution and other stressors
- Reducing inflammation